Thursday, July 2, 2009

My First Etsy Treasury Spot!

Etsy member Dolphinmooncreations has featured my Caribbean Sea Earrings in her The Blues Have It! Etsy Treasury featuring blue items from Virginia sellers! (you can click on the image below for a larger view) Be sure to check out the Treasury, as well as the curator's shop- she has a ton of options for personalized pendants and other items that look so awesome. My mom's on this new hummingbird kick, so I'm very tempted to buy her a "My Hummer" necklace!



This follows on the heels of a custom order from an old friend (which I'll be writing about as soon as I have my camera handy) as well as my first etsy sale in over a month. I'm feeling a renewed sense of excitement, so hopefully I will be listing plenty of new items in the shop soon (although I guess it's too late to list those Fourth of July earrings I made like three months ago, right?)

I am housesitting this week and I think the computer's haunted... at the moment it's not letting me upload photos, so this is a rather boring looking blog entry. Sadness! Hey, at least I made time to post...

No comments:

Followers