Monday, July 20, 2009

Mmmm Cupcakes!

Or should that be fairy cakes? Either way, I've been taking the Wilton course 1 cake decorating class which has been a lot of fun. I've been struggling with getting the consistency of my icing just right, which has made things difficult, but I think I'm getting the hang of it.


Sunday is the final project, which makes me a bit nervous, but I can't believe it's almost over! I'd love to take course 2 and 3 and learn more fun flowers and things, but I think it's been a bit difficult arranging my work schedule around it so that might not happen right away. Ah well, I've had fun, and I'm already dreaming of fun things to decorate for our Christmas goodie trays this year, AND my coworkers have already decided I'm making one of the cakes for our American Heart Association cake raffle next month. That should be interesting...

Followers